A STORE WITH A STORY
Shortly before his death in 1855, Jonathan Wright built a general store for his two sons, Mahlon and Josiah. The two-story structure with its second-story porches is still an important architectural part of the historical district of South Main Street. The Wrights and Siegfrieds operated the general store until 1930, when they sold the building to the Springboro Grange. It remained the Grange Hall until 1989, when it became an antique mall, then the Brass Pig Tea Room, and now is Magnolias on Main.